Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just starting....

Hello every.  This is my first, a blog, a post and joining a stamp group.   I am a wife (same man for 33 years), mother of 4 men, 3 daughter-in-laws, a 16 month old grand daughter and a almost 4 month old grand son.  I teach health and Physical Ed and have crafted since I can remember.  Over the past 4 years I have slowly been captured by scrap booking and stamping.  I design bulletin boards for school, have designed t-shirts, sweatshirts for my self and others, and created scrapbooks for expectant mothers at school.  Several of then are now hooked and I help them and others get started.

When school starts back I wont have much time to post but will try to kinda keep up.  This is my first attempt so please be patient.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to a new world...IT IS SO MUCH FUN.
    I just started my blog Tuesday...I have learned
    so much from the group......all you have to do is
    ask and someone will help you.I am a computer
    DUH but I had help from very sweet ladys and Bloger is ABC.Click on Design....and click on
    Temmlate Designer it is allot of help
    Big Texas Hugs
    Linda W.
    http://linda-craftyranch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, you did a great job we all help each other. Every time I have had a question I have thrown it out there and had help. I am very new at this as well. Again welcome and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging! I am relatively new to blogging as well and I'm loving it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, so glad you are blogging. Maybe you will keep me inspired to keep up with my blog better...I would post the link to my blog, but I gotta find it first...lol!!! But I have no pictures on the blog...yet. :)

    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, Thanks for following my blog, I appreciate it! Hope you have tons of fun blogging. Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete