Thursday, August 5, 2010

My first post of Tilda

This is a journal pouch that was in the summer Magnolia Ink mag.  I used fairy Tilda.  Also stamped on a hobo bag to see how it would look.  Used Copic for color with fabric sparkles.  All was heat set.  It does work.  I plan on trying it on a shirt next
I will try better on photo next time.  Just learning








13 comments:

  1. This is so cute I love your sweet Tilda's
    Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the new blog!!! You´ll see !! It´s the best way to be in touch with all crafters on this whole world!!
    You did a great job!!! This image is really so cute!!!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's neat how you put Tilda on fabric. So cool!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is scary to start a blog, isn't it? I think you did very well and the journal holder is adorable! Bravo for stamping on fabric. Haven't tried that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Cindy.. you learn very easily.. so you will have fun. Your journal pouch will be handy for your job. You did great with your Tilda on material.. Great blog!!
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy, GREAT job...it's me, Teena from Betty's...I'm on Magolicious too...Betty got me hooked...LOL! I have a blog too, but haven't officially listed it yet as I have NO idea what to do to get pictures on it...lol. Send any advice to teena01@gmail.com

    Take care! Great blog!

    Teena :)

    PS--You should join the next recipe swap if/when Kay does another one...6x6 Magnolia Recipe card/scrapbook pages...and this last swap was AWEsome! If I can do it, you can do it!!! :)

    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Cindy on your new blog and welcome to the blogging world :o)
    Fun projects for sharing and cute Tilda creations. Looking forward to see more!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new blog. I love your cute little Tilda. Great job. Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your blog and I love your little tilda she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to blogging! Your Tilda are very sweet! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to blogland Cindy! Beautiful journal pouch and I like the hobo bag. Thanks for entering my blog candy and good luck. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete